Select the name of the child you want to enroll
Student cell phone number:
- 2 weeks 1.695,00 €
- 3 weeks 2.360,00 €
- 4 weeks 2.990,00 €
- 16 June: 2,3,4 weeks
- 23 June: 2,3,4 weeks
- 30 June: 2,3,4 weeks
- 7 July: 2,3,4 weeks
- 14 July: 2,3,4 weeks
- 21 July: 2,3 weeks
- 28 July: 2 weeks
Registration fees include:
- annual enrolment fee;
- the compulsory French language courses: 15 lessons of 60 min / 15 hours per week and educational material (see the description of the objectives and content on our website on page "International Teenagers summer programme");
- full board accommodation (ARRIVAL ON SUNDAYS, DEPARTURE ON SATURDAYS);
- regular sports and cultural afternoon activities, the Saturday excursion (except the one on departure) and choice of evening entertainment (organised by the CMEF and its partners). The sample standard programme of afternoon and evening cultural and sports activities is non-contractual. CMEF will under any circumstances make available a choice of high quality activities suitable for teenagers. Nota Bene: in view of the great number of proposed activities, it will not always be possible to take part in all of them during the stay;
- 24-hour campus access monitoring by professional security;
- 24-hour care by the youth leaders;
- laundry once a week;
- WiFi connection (Hotspot according to applicable standards) in the cafeteria;
- meeting and return transfers (on request): transfers provided free of charge for flight or train departures and arrivals between 8am and 10pm, otherwise €50 extra. The CMEF cannot be held responsible for unforeseen events independent of its wishes on the road to Nice airport or Monaco station (only).
Registration fees do NOT include:
- the journey from your home country to France and back;
- personal insurance;
- the optional afternoon course "Intensive French", 110€/week
- 50 € deposit in cash that will be asked upon arrival;
- the loss or repair of material lent to the participant during the activities;
- medical and pharmacy expenses;
- an extra night with day excursion: 80€;
- surcharge outside 8am/10pm transfer period: 50€;
- bathroom towels are not provided.
Optional afternoon course (except for complete beginners)
Note: no refund if cancelled on site.
- Option Intensive French (except for complete beginners)
Additional fee: 110€/week.
2x3h afternoons sessions on Tuesday and Thursday.
- Course fees: €
- % Course discount: €
- Course discount: €
- Option fees: €
- Total amount: €
Nota Bene: Transfer services provided by the CMEF for free from 8 am to 10 pm (otherwise €50 extra) on Sundays on arrival and on Saturdays on departure (Nice Airport or Monaco Train Station). Schedules to send us later.
Application form: it should include:
- this completed and signed form;
- a deposit of 500 €.
Upon receipt of the deposit and this form, an email will be sent (to the email address listed as primary) as well as access codes to your reserved web page: you will find practical information and forms to be filled in carefully (medical form with medical and liability insurance, scan of passport or identity card). Please note: registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of the balance and the information and documents required.
Payment: payments can be made by bank* transfer, cheque (made payable in Euros only) or online. Cheques can be made out to CENTRE MÉDITERRANÉEN D'ÉTUDES FRANÇAISES. Cheques made out in foreign currency cannot be accepted. Total payment (handling fee deposit) must be made one month before the date of arrival.
*BANK: Crédit Agricole Provence Côte dAzur: 114, avenue du 3 septembre F-06320 Cap dAil
IBAN FR76 1910 6006 4400 0891 2001 213 SWIFT AGRIFRPP891
Cancellation: the 500 € handling fee deposit will be retained by the Centre Méditerranéen dEtudes Francaises. No refund will be made in case of cancellation less than one month before arrival, after the start of the course or on departures made before the end of the course. Once your child is at the centre no refund will be made upon cancellation of the optional afternoon course "Intensive French". The Centre Méditerranéen d'Études Françaises reserves the right to cancel summer programme enrolment or the optional afternoon course, if the number of participants is insufficient or in case of Force Majeure. In this case the registration fees will be fully refunded, not including travel costs (train, plane).
Insurances: participants must enter into an insurance contract in their own countries that includes: individual civil liability (for damage caused to third parties), medical insurance: sickness, accidents, hospitalisation, repatriation, insurance for the practice of sports activities (check with your insurance company). Other recommended insurance: loss or theft of luggage or personal belongings, plane ticket change or cancellation insurance. The CMEF is not responsible for any thefts that take place in the Centre (mobile phones, laptops, tablets, etc.). We suggest you choose for your son/daughter a suitcase that can be locked.
The CMEF Insurance covers only its own civil liability.
CAMP rules (according to the French legislation): I hereby declare that I have made my child aware of the rules and regulations of the CMEF according to French laws in force by which he/she must abide during his/her stay. Formal prohibitions: regular and electronic cigarettes, alcohol, drugs, energy drinks, dangerous objects, such as knives, firecrackers, etc., use of fire, graffiti and other acts intended to damage the Centre, as well as on being out without a staff member after 6.30 pm and climbing trees.
Failure to comply with the rules, as well as any behaviour deemed incompatible with the safety of participants or staff (alcohol, drugs, violence) will result in a penalty which may include the immediate exclusion of the participant without warning at the expense of their family and without refund for the remainder of the stay.
CMEF reserves the right to make and enforce other regulations during the course of the vacation which are not included in the general conditions of enrolment, in order to safeguard the physical and moral welfare of the young people taking part.
French law requires that all participants have their original identity documents (passport or identity card) on-site (at CMEF). We will keep these secure.
The CMEF reserves the right to refuse the registration of a teenager whose behaviour was judged unacceptable during a previous stay. In this case, any amount already paid will be refunded.
Deposit: we kindly ask you to provide your son/daughter with an extra 50 € note in his/her pocket money. It will be taken as a security deposit and given back on the day of departure, except in case of damage to the CMEF equipment.
Image reproduction rights: The CMEF uses carefully selected photos taken during stays here to illustrate our marketing documents and website, unless the participant (or their parents or legal representative) specifically requests not to be included. Any such request must be sent to the CMEF by registered letter on the day of arrival at the latest.
RGPD (General Data Protection Regulation): personal data collected by the CMEF are confidential and for the exclusive use of the school. The General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) came into effect on May 25, 2018. This regulation aims to better protect individuals with respect to the processing of their personal data, and to empower professionals. Our association complies with this regulation. No data is transmitted, whether freely of charge or for a fee, to third parties.
Claims: Nearly all practical problems that may arise during the stay are resolved immediately thanks to the permanent availability of direct verbal communication between the participants and the CMEF team. If despite repeated efforts of each one complaint persists, it should be made in writing to the direction of CMEF no later than one week after the end of the stay.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 0493418396 or per mail to the address of the CMEF.
We kindly ask you to settle a 500 € deposit in order to confirm the booking.
Please also note that the total amount should be settled a month before the arrival. In case you reserve less than one month before the arrival, the total amount is due.
By sending this completed form, I authorise the processing of my data in accordance with the terms and purposes set out in the information on the processing of personal data published on the CMEF website (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 - RGPD).
This data will be used exclusively for the processing and management of my son / daughter's registration and stay for the duration of the CMEF's Junior Summer Program.
I authorise the processing of my data in order to stay in touch with CMEF and receive special offers, announcements, and news.
I, THE UNDERSIGNED,
(PARENT OR GUARDIAN OF THE CHILD) **,
** acceptance by electronic signature